Who We Are
We are fully professional and will work focused on your vision. We talk openly to our clients and suppliers. We work shoulder to shoulder. We do not hold back with our opinions if we feel that something goes in the wrong direction and needs to be re-thought.
We are hard-working, but at the same time we like to have enjoy what we do and have some fun as well. Believe us: Fun & hard work go hand in hand with each other here!
The Way We Work
It was founded in 1994 and since then we are producing extraordinary expierences. You want more:
We have been working with Andy and her team for nearly 20 years and could not imagine working with any other event agency.
Every tiny detail, from the initial idea and planning phase to the event itself and the debriefing, is done with so much love and attention. They understand the individual needs and objectives of each event and target audience regardless of how big or small the event is.
Our partners and customers love seeing Andy and her team at our events, because if KNOW-HOW organizes an event it always feels a bit like “coming home” no matter where you are in the world.
Never lost, always taking care of. No mountain too high, no luggage lost forever. Snowstorm or volcano eruption? They find a solution! Rooms with connecting doors? No problem! Vegan, gluten free, fruitarian ? Whatever!
Here’s to the next 20 years .. and counting.
The Know How team always takes personal ownership and responsibility for their results and execution. They are down to the point, most accurate, reliable, responsive and flexible at the same time. It is just wonderful to work with them.
And if it comes to partner conferences, sales trainings or overall customer engagement, a significant part of the success of my HP team and myself is because of the Know How team - I simply could not have done it without them.
Andy, Thank you for the hard work, your passion, your focus and the great job you have done for me over the last 2 decades - I very much appreciate it!
- Dedication: They truly own each event as if it was their own wedding. Fully committed to handling extreme situations or strange customer requests, always looking for the solution of any problem turning up
- People: Know-How always succeeds in creating a very positive atmosphere at their events – because they are generally very nice people that quickly have the venue and other suppliers on their side – and then eventually also all the participants. They all love Know-How because they create an environment of full respect, friendliness and “Family”-feeling, all paired with an abundance of professionalism to make an event successful for their customers
- Budget: In the 10+ years of cooperation, we have yet to exceed a budget we initially agreed upon. This means very honest and truthful planning and providing cost estimates you can trust
- Creativity: Always on budget could quickly mean boring, but where Know-How excels is to maximize impact and impression within the limits of a given cost envelope. Be it the smaller things or the larger, risk taking endeavors – they always make it look like you spent a lot more
Without her expertise, services, solutions, support and dedication I would not have been able to do my job. Her smile and good humour is always on hand to keep you going through the most challenging moments. When challenges arise, Andrea will find a solution even if it means working 24/7.
I would, without any hesitation, recommend you work with Andrea for your events & training. Wherever I move to in the future I will most certainly be contacting Andrea and her team.
He is also very thorough, managing our event budget as if it were his own money. I know I can always count him and his team to be not just an event agency but a competent advisor who always looks out for our best interests. I highly recommend the Know-How team.
I had the pleasure to work again with her and her team for a training event in Istanbul. Due to the teams, high professionalism and flexibility everything was always under control and running smooth. All different types of actions were very well prepared and organized, from arrival to depart, no matter whether day or night.
Every time we worked together, Know-How surprised me with their knowledge and understanding, not only about what we planned to achieve. They always were prepared to go beyond the plans. Completely understanding (at least my way of) what we need and want, they usually have proposals for all kinds of additional locations, setups, styles and people needed ready at hand. Hard to surprise the team with a request - it seems Know-How has everything already prepared and set up for you.
Try to challenge them with something new you need "today" ñ the team will make it real. Just the way you want and need it. I did, and the feedback from the attendees was overwhelming.
Working with Andrea and her team has always been a pleasure. She's easy going, whether on the phone or through email.
Key phrases for Andrea`s service:
- Right things right, first time
- Delivers on her promises
- Always goes the extra mile to really sort out a problem, if any
Abu is probably the best negotiator that I have seen in operation and listening to his arguments on price discussions on behalf of HP is a training course in itself. Know-How has rescued many events from brink of disaster and done with a smile and high degree of professionalism.
When problems do occur, Know-Howís team members are always already on hand and quickly get on top of the situation and resolve it as appropriate, thus minimising the distractions for those of us running the event. The team works jolly hard to ensure that.
I am extremely proud of the events that they have managed for us with the Know How team. I look forward to every opportunity to work with them again.
An event, organized by Andrea, turned to be a remarkable experience for my customers and colleagues, and entire cooperation with her was just smooth and concrete.